My Geekdom Reaches New Heights

So it's commonly known that I'm a geek. I still collect comics and I'm almost 31 if you need any proof. All who read this have obviously seen my blogs about pro wrestling. Well Wednesday my Geekdom reached new heights when this came in the mail.






It pretty freakin' cool. So cool in fact that I can't wait to get home just to do this...







There's some strange sense of power about having it across your shoulder. Like you're the best in the world.






















So much so that you have to do this...




The best part is, no matter how geeky I look, wearing it, holding it up, walking around with it, I'm not the only one.

Comments

  1. Nice. I bought a crudey one at Toys R Us years ago but it's doo-doo compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's pretty cool. I can't imagine it being as good as one of the full blown replicas. Mine is just the commerative replica belt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment