Tweeting with Celebrities

Okay, so I don't want to toot my own horn or anything, but these are pretty cool and I had to share them.

The past couple months I've gotten a few responses from celebrities on Twitter.  It's pretty awesome in my opinion, so I thought I'd share.

The first set is from one of my favorite bands, Kirby Krackle.  Not as well known because they're independent, but still awesome in my opinion.

This first one comes a while back, but I wanted to include it.  The first time I'd heard them was a GL song, which got me interested right away.  I started listening to their other stuff and mentioned I needed to invest in their albums.  I got this response.



Pretty cool.  Here recently I mentioned that no matter what we were having for dinner Sam would sing their song "Taco Night".  I said something on Twitter and it turned into a conversation.


I was pretty giddy afterward.

The next one up is from one of my all time favorite comic book writers.  He'd made a comment on Twitter in which I responded with a joke.  He ended up responding back with the following.


His response made my day.  The ensuing Twitter argument between Brook and I probably ruined his due to the fact he kept being mentioned during said argument.  Still awesome anyway.

Finally, yesterday was Valentines day.  For Valentines day Brooke bought me a S.H.I.E.L.D. t-shirt.  If you don't know what S.H.I.E.L.D. is you probably haven't seen any Marvel movies and thus are no longer my friend.  Just kidding.  (Maybe)

I put it on after work and had Brooke take my picture and tweeted it with the following.


Not only did he respond, but called me sexy!  Pretty awesome in my book.  I got a freakin' response from Agent Coulson himself!  I was pretty high the rest of the day.  It also blew up my Twitter the rest of the night and created a pretty awkward conversation between a rather well endowed girl and some pervy guys.  I happened to get mentioned in all their tweets so I got the responses.  Not so much fun.

I figured I'd share these with you because I thought they were pretty cool.  I hope it doesn't sound like I'm showing off, but so what if I am?  These guys actually talked to me!

Comments

  1. Yeah it was pretty awesome! NOW if only NATHAN FILLION would respond!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment