This Is What Happens When We Don't Go To Church!!!

This past Sunday was ward conference.  I know where supposed to go, but we're lazy.  We also like the idea of having a Sunday where neither Brooke or I have a calling we HAVE to be to, so we skipped.

I know we were bad.  It also doesn't help we had to go to the store.  Brooke had plans to make her homemade bean-less chili, that is superb on eggs, for breakfast.  (See, this whole thing was premeditated.)  Halfway through making it she realized she didn't have canned tomatoes.  So she packed up Kylie and ran to the store.  She also bought us sodas while she was there.  On my suggestion of course.

Ugh, so bad!

Anyway, later that morning, Sam and Leslie were playing.  Then this happened.



His sister decided to dress him up.  A little while later, this time of his own accord, this happens.


The bowling balls in the shirt was his idea.  I'm not sure what to do with that kid.  I think the Lord is punishing me for those things I should do and don't, by sending me a red-headed devil to remind me.

Comments

  1. We were bad, too. But in my defense, I blame it all on Ben. He went hunting, and there was NO WAY I was going to deal with all of my kids for two hours by myself. I can contain them at home. Not so much at the stake center. I felt guilty about it all day. I'm pretty sure Ben felt no guilt about hunting whatsoever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was there, but those pictures crack me up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment