R.I.P Macho Man



So I was standing in Taco Bell, waiting for my food to come up. It being my birthday I got on my phone to check facebook for birthday wishes. The first thing I saw was a article stating that the Macho Man Randy Savage had died. He had had a heart attack at the wheel and drove his Jeep into a tree. I turned to Brooke and told her. Her mouth dropped open in shock.

Savage started rising up in the business about the same time as Hogan. He kinda always was in Hogan's shadow his whole career. In that whole time I believe Savage was the stronger of the two. While he was being looked over for Hulkamania, Savage fought his way up and became champion. He had more charisma and definitely more wrestling ability than Hogan. He was the first wrestler I remember doing a high flying finisher, and to this day, is still the master of the elbow drop. I've never seen a better one.

You'll be missed Macho Man. Your madness will live on.

Comments